erinelliott

Monday, May 15, 2006

May 15, 2006

Week 11...almost there. Learning Objects (LOs) is a new term to me, as is most that I have had the pleasure to discover in this course. It seems that there is just so much information out there to help teachers facilitate learning in his/her classroom. I have just come across a website called, Educational Grant Wrangler www.grantwrangler.com , which is a database for educators to find grants to write for projects or ect... Well, someone needs to come up with a Technology Tools for Instructional Design Wrangler, and include everything we have learned in this class into one database. All teachers would have to do is type in a keyword from their content lesson plan. Hmmm, what I could do if I was a programmer...Erin :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home