erinelliott

Friday, May 26, 2006

WEEK 12!!!!!

Ok, do I sound a wee bit excited about it being week 12?? Well, that's only b/c I have 1 class left, then my dissertation. I can honestly say I have enjoyed the conversations with my fellow classmates and learning about new and exciting technologies. I feel, for the first time, AHEAD of my competition (ha ha) tech. coordinators, who I will see at NECC (National Educational Computer Conference) in San Diego. They come from the districts that actually pay them (can you imagine?) to go and learn about these emerging technologies.

I wanted to post my IM interaction this week has been with a thank you to Jacqui for sending a file I had lost via IM. And, an interesting conversation I had with Steven on Sunday and Thursday.

Good luck everyone!

Erin :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home